Sunday, August 2, 2015

How to Set Up PopAds Code on Website or Blog (Part II)

Ok, in the posting 'how to set up popads part I' you have learnt how to ad your website to popads. I hope your website have been approved.

Now, login to your popads account.
In the left part of your dashboard click om My Website, If your website approved by the administrator, your add must be there.

Click on the website, and then you will be directed to this page.

and then click on  'Generate  Code"

You can login to your website builder. In this case, I used free blogging platform as an example. Look at the Code installation instruction. Put the code between <head> and < /head>.

Now, I go to my blogger account and click on my site ..>>Template>>>> Edit HTML. 

Paste the code from popads as the instruction like this image

Save your template and finish.

Now  check if the code work  properly or not.

Login to Popads and click on TroubleShooter. Paste your site URL and click Check.

I hope there is no problem with your installation.

OK, that is my guide to set up your popads code on your site. If you have any question, just post a comment.

Success is Our Right.

2 comments:

  1. Are you trying to make cash from your websites or blogs with popunder advertisments?
    In case you do, have you ever considered using Clickadu?

    ReplyDelete